Cougar Health Services is now offering COVID-19 vaccines to current WSU Pullman students.
- Appointments are required. Please schedule an appointment by logging in to the patient portal.
- Bring your CougarCard or some form of identification.
Visit the Vaccine Locator to find appointments in the community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
- Getting your COVID-19 Vaccine
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
Pullman students can now upload proof of COVID-19 vaccination or medical exemptions in the patient portal. The process for applying for an exemption for personal or religious reasons will be available in July.