Reduced Operations (9/16)
Cougar Health Services has reduced operations for Wednesday, September 16, due to poor air quality. Our building ventilation systems are unable to safely circulate internal air. We will reassess our operations as air quality improves.
- Medical Clinic: Will be open 1:00-5:00 pm. Please call 509-335-3575 for all appointments. Walk-in appointments are not available.
- Pharmacy Services: Will be open 1:00-5:00 pm. Please call 509-335-5742 for assistance.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: Telemental health appointments will still occur. To schedule an appointment, please leave a voicemail at 509-335-4511.
- Vision Clinic: Appointments will be rescheduled.
- Health Promotion is still offering services remotely.
- COVID-19 testing availability is provided here.
Counseling and Psychological Services
An initial consultation is the point of entry for every student coming to Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) for the first time. At your initial consultation appointment, you will receive an assessment from a mental health counselor who is equipped to listen to your concerns and assess what level of care is best for you. It typically takes an hour and 15 minutes to complete paperwork and attend the initial consultation appointment. If you’re in crisis, you can contact us by phone 24/7 for support. Current clients can also make, reschedule, or cancel appointments by phone.
- Learn what to expect at your first visit
- Find current hours
- Contact Counseling and Psychological Services by phone
The medical clinic offers scheduled appointments and a limited number of same-day appointments. You can make an appointment over the phone during clinic hours, in person, or online through our Patient Portal.
- Get details on medical clinic appointments
- Visit the Patient Portal
- Contact the medical clinic by phone
You can make an appointment at the vision clinic by phone or online through the Patient Portal.