Step 3: Cannabis Workshop 2
Pre-registration is required to attend IMPACT workshops and seating is limited. Please register for a workshop by following this link. This registration process is secure and confidential.
- To be admitted you must provide your eCHECKUP TO GO feedback in its entirety, including the section directing you to attend Workshop 2. If your feedback shows you were directed to a 1:1 educational meeting or you did not complete the eCHECKUP TO GO you will not be admitted.
- All classes begin on time, late arrivals are not admitted.
- Seating is limited, you must register for the workshop in advance.
- You MUST sign in to receive credit for your attendance.
- If you have time conflicts with the IMPACT schedule, you will need to adjust your other commitments accordingly. Scheduling accommodations cannot be made.
- Bring your WSU Student ID card for admission.
- IMPACT classes are not held on holidays or WSU vacation days.
- The workshop schedule is subject to change based on registration. You will receive an email if the workshop you registered for has changed.