New Students & Parents
New student checklist
New students should make sure to:
- Submit COVID-19 immunization documents*
- Submit measles immunization documents
- Check our immunization recommendations and make sure your vaccines are up to date
- Transfer prescriptions to our full-service pharmacy
- Bring your health insurance card
- Complete your mandatory programs for incoming and transfer undergraduate students
*COVID-19 vaccine or medical exemption documents can be uploaded now through the Patient Portal. The process for applying for a non-medical exemption will be available in July.
The student health fee supports the operation of Cougar Health Services Services, and enables us to offer a comprehensive suite of services in one convenient on-campus location. Make sure you review and understand the services covered by the health fee and our billing and costs.
Your first visit
If you have an existing condition, we encourage you to schedule an introductory appointment to get to know one of our health care providers. Bring your medical records or have them transferred to our clinic before your visit.
Accessing student medical records
Federal and state regulations prohibit us from discussing health information with anyone other than the patient without written permission. Parents cannot access a student’s medical records without consent from the student.