Create a UHCSR online account
If you have WSU student insurance through UnitedHealthcare StudentResources (UHCSR), the easiest and quickest way to access your coverage information is through the UHCSR app.
To create your account with UHCSR:
- Download the UHCSR mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play or on the website at www.uhcsr.com/CreateAccount
- Follow the onscreen prompts. You’ll need your WSU email address, your WSU ID number, or your 7-digit UHCSR ID.
- Select a user name and password.
Once you’ve created your account, you can log in using the app or at www.uhscr.com/MyAccount any time you need to access insurance information.
Using the app or your online account, you can:
- View your coverage details
- Find a preferred provider
- View and share your ID card (you can even email or fax your ID card to your provider!)
- Update your personal information
- Review electronic notifications
- Check status of your claims and Explanations of Benefits (EOBs)
- Contact UHCSR customer service with questions
- Provide other insurance information or accident details
- Appoint a Personal Representative to act on your behalf for health insurance matters
- Provide tax information for IRS Form 1095-B
For questions about your online account, check UHCSR’s frequently asked questions or contact UHCSR customer service at 800-767-0700