Your student health fee enables Health & Wellness Services and Counseling and Psychological Services to offer a comprehensive suite of services in one convenient on-campus location.
Your fall 2017 health fee eligibility starts today! If you’re enrolled for the fall semester, you can begin accessing our services and programs.
Students who pay the health fee receive access to a wide range of health services at no additional cost, including:
- One medical clinic office visit per semester, which covers the face-to-face time spent with a health care provider only. This excludes comprehensive physicals, specialty visits to Behavioral Health or the vision clinic, procedures, immunizations, and travel clinic.
- After-hours medical advice from our nursing staff over our telephone nurse line at 509-335-3575
- Same-day mental health services at Behavioral Health (on referral from your health care provider)
- Referral coordinator to help you find community providers for specialty services
- Certified health insurance navigators to help students without insurance understand their options through the Washington Health Benefit Exchange
- Nutrition counseling with our registered dietitian
- Tobacco cessation counseling and nicotine replacements through Behavioral Health
- Health screenings for cholesterol, blood pressure, stress, cancer screening skills and more
- Educational programs covering a range of topics including stress management, mental health, life skills, substance use, and violence prevention
- 24-hour crisis line operated by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Unlimited group counseling and workshops as well as brief, focused individual therapy and other psychological services provided at CAPS
Charges for additional services will be billed to your insurance. Don’t have insurance? Call us and get help from our certified health insurance navigators. We also offer a financial assistance program for students who need help paying for medical services at our clinic.
For details on costs for services and insurance companies we’re contracted with, visit our billing page. As always, don’t hesitate to call our billing staff at 509-335-3575 with any questions about costs and insurance!