Cougar Health Services is now offering COVID-19 vaccines to current WSU Pullman students. Current eligibility includes, all Washingtonians age 16 and up.
- Appointments are required. Please schedule an appointment by logging in to the patient portal.
- Bring your CougarCard or some form of identification.
- FULL Thursday, March 25 (Primer) and Thursday, April 15 (Booster) – Pfizer
- FULL Friday, April 2 (Primer) and Friday, April 23 (Booster) – Pfizer
- FULL Friday, April 9 (Primer) and Friday, April 30 (Booster) – Pfizer
- FULL Friday, April 16 (Primer) and Friday, May 7 (Booster) – Pfizer
- FULL Friday, April 23 (Primer) — Pfizer
- FULL Friday, April 30 (Primer) – Pfizer
- Friday, May 7 (Primer) – Schedule an appointment by logging into the Patient Portal.
Visit the Vaccine Locator to find open clinics in the community.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
- Getting your COVID-19 Vaccine
- When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements for Fall 2021
Please review the April 28, 2021 announcement regarding COVID-19 vaccine requirements.
Information about how to submit proof of vaccination as well as the process to request an exemption will be communicated to students, faculty, and staff prior to the start of the fall 2021 semester.