Testing Services – GED
Testing Services offers the GED test on computer most weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. All test registration and scheduling for exams is done through the GED. Do not come to Testing Services to schedule a test and do not send payment for tests to Testing Services.
About the GED
Schedule and pay for the GED test at GED.com or by calling 1-877-392-6133. Test takers must have an email address, current government issued photo ID, and a debit card or credit card. They should be at least 19 years old. 16-18 year olds may take the test if they meet certain requirements.
For more information on the test, visit:
You can get help preparing for the GED at these websites:
- Varsity Tutors Practice Tests
- GED Ready – The Official Practice Test ($6 per subject)
- Mometrix Test Preparation
Have you already passed the GED and need a copy of your transcript? Transcripts may be ordered from:
- GED Verify for tests taken before December 31, 2001 in the state of Washington
- GED Testing Service for tests taken after January 1, 2002