Testing Services – LSAT
Testing Services offers the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) at Washington State University in Pullman several times a year, usually in September, December, February and June. For the exact dates and more information about the LSAT, visit the LSAC website.
Register for the LSAT
Register for the Law School Admission Test (LSAT) online at the Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) website. You cannot register at the WSU Testing Center or at the test location on the day of the exam.
Location of the LSAT at WSU Pullman
The Law School Admissions Council (LSAC) will notify you several weeks before the test date of the exact location. Many of the rooms on campus are cold, so dress warmly. Review the campus map and weekend parking options.
Photo requirement and test day
The LSAT has strict requirements for a photo that must be submitted on test day. Learn more from the LSAC website.
Photos for the exam can be taken for a reasonable price locally at:
- WSU Biomedical Communications in Bustad room 123 (509-335-2624)
- United States Post Offices
- RiteAid photo centers in Moscow and Pullman
Test preparation resources
To avoid an conflict of interest, Testing Services does not offer test preparation services.
Access free test preparation materials:
- Pullman Library
- WSU Library (WSU students only)
- WSU Pre-Law Resource Center (WSU students only)
- WSU athletes may be able to access test prep materials for the GRE, GMAT & LSAT through the P.R.O.W.L. Resource Center.
- Khan Academy Official LSAT Prep
All of the national test websites have information on study materials that can be ordered directly from the testing company.