Before you visit, please:
- Call first for all counseling appointments.
- Call to schedule acute medical visits (ex: bladder infections, upper respiratory illness, new cough, musculoskeletal injuries, head injury/possible concussion, lacerations, rashes).
- Schedule non-urgent medical visits online (ex: med refills, follow-ups, well visits, wart treatment).
- Prepare to wear a mask when you arrive.
Current Health Topics and Resources
- Vaccine Availability & Required Immunizations and Submission
- Isolation and Returning to Work/Activities
Student Care at Cougar Health Services
You may have questions and concerns about recent national decisions regarding access to health care, reproductive care, gender-affirming therapy, and LGBTQ+ rights.
Access to contraceptive options, gynecological health, gender-affirming care, counseling, and referrals to other available resources will continue to be available to Pullman students through Cougar Health Services (CHS). The State of Washington has a long history of supporting the full spectrum of reproductive rights and provides protections and access to services that other states may not. For WSU students living out of state and needing to consult with CHS, please call us and we will answer any questions you may have.
We also acknowledge the impact these concerns can have on one's mental health and ability to utilize support services. Counseling and Psychological Services are available via in-person and telehealth appointments. Our partners in the Women*s Center and GIESORC (our LGBTQ+ Center) are available to you and can provide resources as well.
We care deeply about the health of our students and will continue to provide the care they need.