Frame Donation Program
Bring your old glasses—yep, the ones you never wear—into the Cougar Health Services Vision Clinic, and we'll give them a second life, helping improve eyesight for a WSU Pullman student in need.
All types of eyeglasses and sunglasses, both prescription and non-prescription.
What we do with them:
- We will, in good faith, evaluate all frames donated to the program to determine if they are viable for reuse.
- We will remove current lenses from the donated frames, clean and disinfect the frames, and adjust the frames back into standard alignment.
Who can donate?
- Anyone can donate to the CHS Frame Donation Program!
Need new frames?
All WSU Pullman students are eligible.
- We are not responsible for any damages or repairs to the donated frames once they have been provided. Any repairs needed later will be at the student's expense.
- The students will be responsible for purchasing any new lenses or additional accessories needed. We will work with students to identify insurance benefits that may help reduce costs.
- Fill out the Frame Donation Acknowledgment form and bring it to the CHS Vision Clinic. Copies are also available at the clinic.