Hours & Location
AUGUST 24 – DECEMBER 18, 2020
Medical Clinic and Pharmacy
- Monday-Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday Medical Clinic Hours | 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday-Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS)
- Monday-Friday | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Veteran’s Day (November 11)
- Medical Clinic | 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- CLOSED: Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPs), Vision Clinic and Pharmacy
Fall Break (November 23-27)
- Monday- Wednesday (November 23-25) | All Services Open 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Friday (November 26 & 27) | All Regular Services CLOSED
Winter Break (December 24-January 3)
- December 21-23 | All Services Open 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- December 24-27 | All Regular Services CLOSED
- December 28-31 | All Services Open 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- January 1-3 | All Regular Services CLOSED
For Emergencies: Call 911 or drive to Pullman Regional Hospital at 835 SE Bishop Blvd, 509-332-2542
Cougar Health Services is located in the Washington Building on NE Washington St. Find us on Google Maps
Which service or program are you visiting us for? Find the entrance you should use on the map below. If you’re attending a workshop in Washington G41 or are looking for Violence Prevention Programs, make sure to enter through the Health Promotion door.
The first 15 minutes of parking are free to allow for quick visits such as picking up a prescription from the pharmacy. All visitors using the CHS lot must enter their vehicle license plate information into the permit vending machine in order to prevent getting a parking ticket.
Beyond the free 15 minutes, the rate is $2.00 per hour with a maximum of two hours. Clients will be able to add time in fifteen minute increments.
If you are visiting the Access Center, and your visit will last longer than two hours, the Access Center can provide a code to allow up to five hours of parking. You must still pay for the time parked at the Access Center.
Metered parking and zone parking lots are also available nearby, and our building is easily accessible via public transit. For more information on parking and transit options, visit Transportation Services.
Washington building entrances map